Main Sequence is a Cleveland-born, Cleveland-proud company. In honor of the Cleveland Cavaliers historic NBA title win, we will be closed on Wednesday so that our team may attend the celebratory parade. We plan to “party like it’s 1964.”
We were very pleased to learn that GetApp, a site where businesses can review business software for a variety of applications, just released a new quarterly ranking for their Applicant Tracking Software category with PCRecruiter in the tightly-grouped top 10.
Rank is based on user reviews, integrations, mobile app availability, media presence, and security. PCRecruiter ranked only 6 points from the top slot.
Check out the full listing at https://www.getapp.com/hr-employee-management-software/applicant-tracking/#getrank
The numbers for 2015 are in and we are breaking many of our own records. Most proudly, Main Sequence realized an overall client retention rate of 95% last year!
Having the vast majority of our customers remain on board with PCRecruiter makes us happy not only because it means that users are satisfied with our solution, but it’s also a great indication of their continuing success and the health of the recruiting and staffing market space at large.
We’re already breaking new records in 2016, and we look forward to sharing more exciting announcements with you soon.
2015 has been a year filled with excitement here at Main Sequence.
PCRecruiter 9 has been a huge hit in the marketplace and a huge success with many of our leading customers. The optional upgrade phase has moved much faster than expected, with a majority of end-users now using the newer version.
Not only have we seen enthusiastic adoption of PCRecruiter 9, but many of the new partnerships and integrations brought to life this year are already paying off nicely for our customers. Talk to your PCRecruiter representative for information about RingCentral, Indeed, HIRABL, SparkHire, Daxtra, and other partner solutions new and old, all designed to bring more value than ever to your PCRecruiter experience.
Best of all, Main Sequence has continued to expand capabilities across all areas of our business in 2015, positioning PCRecruiter for a fantastic 2016 and beyond.
(Video greetings from previous years are available in our Season’s Greetings from Main Sequence YouTube Playlist.)
In this season of thanks and goodwill, each of us at Main Sequence sends our warmest regards to our friends, customers, and supporters close to home and around the world. We wish you all a happy and prosperous new year!
PCRecruiter 9.6.6 has been released, including a fantastic list of new features and integrations.
- Integration with RingCentral for voice and SMS (bulk-text coming soon). Launch calls and texts from your PCR records, get caller-id popups linked to the matching PCR contacts, and get full activity tracking of calls and texts.
- The first release of our Mobile App for iOS and Android is out, giving you the most convenient on-the-go access to your recruiting database yet.
- Sync your PCR calendar with Google Calendar and sync a rollup of names with Google Contacts. Now you can use any Google-compatible calendar app to view and manage your PCR schedule.
- Outgoing email now has a counter to indicate how many attachments are on the mail.
- Outgoing email includes a new option to merge all text attachments into a PDF.
- Updates to the Mobile/Lite Web Extensions, allowing apply-without-resume and custom sort order for position lists.
- PCRecruiter Portal for MS Outlook has been updated to support Outlook 2016.
- Repeating Events can now be created in the PCR Schedule.
- Support for Recruiters Connection job feeds. Recruiters Connection is a job board and split network exclusive to recruiting/search firms (no corporate recruiter postings allowed). A special discounted rate of $59 total for three months with three job slots per month, is being offered to PCRecruiter users through the end of November 2015. Get started at this link or call 860-635-3900.
- PCR 9 is now compatible with Windows 10 and the new Microsoft Edge Browser
Watch this video for the details: