In this 45-minute double-header, Jon Guidi, Founder/CRO of HIRABL, talks about how their service can help track down ‘back door hires,’ which result in millions of dollars in lost placement fees every year. Then, RingCentral Solutions Engineer Derek Hanson talks about their powerful voice and texting system, which adds VOIP/SMS features into your PCRecruiter toolbox.
Join Main Sequence’s Drew Rothman and HIRABL’s Jon Guidi for this informal webinar to learn about Fee Catcher and RingCentral, two of PCRecruiter’s most exciting recent partnerships.
1:00 PM EST / 10:00 AM PST on Wednesday, December 2.
HIRABL created Fee Catcher, a service that tracks the movement of your candidates and notifies you when one is hired so that you never miss a hard-earned fee. They have already helped PCR clients identify and collect “backdoor hires” worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, and have developed services to track candidate and hiring manager movements that deliver high-value sales leads to recruiters worldwide.
The automated back-door checks save us dozens of hours of staff time, and the constant upgrading of the interface and offerings provide more ROI for us all the time. In our first six months, one of their back door catches turned into a $30K placement fee for us! — Paul Silitsky, CEO, answerQUEST
RingCentral’s all-inclusive cloud phone system features HD video meetings, unified voice, fax, text, and audio conferencing, and delivers the high quality, reliability, and value expected by enterprise businesses.
PCRecruiter’s new direct integration with RingCentral allows users to click to dial or text from any contact record in the database, making more dials faster. Call attempts are automatically recorded as activity records, making it easier than ever to report on your communications with contacts and candidates. And when you receive an incoming call, the matching records in PCR are automatically loaded to prepare you for the call.
PCRecruiter 9.6.6 has been released, including a fantastic list of new features and integrations.
- Integration with RingCentral for voice and SMS (bulk-text coming soon). Launch calls and texts from your PCR records, get caller-id popups linked to the matching PCR contacts, and get full activity tracking of calls and texts.
- The first release of our Mobile App for iOS and Android is out, giving you the most convenient on-the-go access to your recruiting database yet.
- Sync your PCR calendar with Google Calendar and sync a rollup of names with Google Contacts. Now you can use any Google-compatible calendar app to view and manage your PCR schedule.
- Outgoing email now has a counter to indicate how many attachments are on the mail.
- Outgoing email includes a new option to merge all text attachments into a PDF.
- Updates to the Mobile/Lite Web Extensions, allowing apply-without-resume and custom sort order for position lists.
- PCRecruiter Portal for MS Outlook has been updated to support Outlook 2016.
- Repeating Events can now be created in the PCR Schedule.
- Support for Recruiters Connection job feeds. Recruiters Connection is a job board and split network exclusive to recruiting/search firms (no corporate recruiter postings allowed). A special discounted rate of $59 total for three months with three job slots per month, is being offered to PCRecruiter users through the end of November 2015. Get started at this link or call 860-635-3900.
- PCR 9 is now compatible with Windows 10 and the new Microsoft Edge Browser
Watch this video for the details:
PCRecruiter has been partnered with Scout Exchange for over a year, and many PCRecruiter users have enjoyed improvements in productivity, time-to-fill, with access to hundreds of new clients and jobs through their recruitment marketplace. Scout connects employers with recruiters to deliver opportunities matched to their individual recruitment expertise and results. Best of all, Scout integration is available to PCRecruiter users at no cost.
For those of you already using Scout, we’ve created this 5-minute tutorial, which should help you to on-board new recruiters more easily.
If you’d like to learn more about getting started with Scout, send an email to email@example.com with your name, company name, and contact information. A representative will respond to initiate the setup.
This afternoon we were pleased to present a webinar with Becky Marks, Channel Manager at Indeed.com, about their partnership with Main Sequence / PCRecruiter, and an exciting limited-time promotional offer they’ve got for our users.
For those who couldn’t attend the session, we’ve posted a video of the event (40 minutes) here:
To sign up for sponsorship or to get more info from Indeed, see www.pcrecruiter.net/ecosystem/partnersaffiliations/indeed