PCRecruiter's Bill Kubicek will be traveling to Seattle for this year's ERE SourceCon, taking place on October 2 and 3 at Microsoft Headquarters in Redmond. SourceCon has been the premier conference for sourcers and recruiters since 2006, whether you work for a large corporation, for a staffing firm, an RPO, or as an independent, and Main Sequence has been a sponsor of the event for many of those years. We always look forward to seeing our users and meeting new faces, so keep an eye out for Bill at the event!
Looking to give your recruiting efforts extra reach? If you're not sharing jobs within your social circles on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter then you're missing the opportunity to tap a huge pool of talent and referrals. Main Sequence has now partnered with Acclaimd to provide PCRecruiter users access to even more social recruiting tools to keep them on the cutting edge.
Acclaimd helps you make the most of your social media presence by automatically keeping socially-optimized jobs in front of your followers and connections. More than just a repetitive blast of job descriptions, it allows you to create campaigns of customized messaging around each opening so you can keep your feed fresh and unique. Taking things a step further, the platform encourages referral behavior by providing suggested matches to viewers of every job. And because Acclaimd is integrated directly with PCRecruiter, your jobs import into the platform automatically; no cut and paste required.
The best part? Acclaimd is offering its social recruiting platform to PCRecruiter customers absolutely free when you sign up at http://www.acclaimd.com/pcrecruiter
Arm yourself with the right tools and join the social recruiting movement today. Contact your PCRecruiter representative for complete information.
The results of the Software Advice 2013 Recruiting Channels Survey, sponsored in part by PCRecruiter, are in! Here's what they've found:
- Current Use of Recruiting Channels: 97 percent of participating recruiters said they have used employee referrals to source new hires in 2013. Traditional job boards and company careers pages came in at number two and three respectively. Social media was a close fourth, with 80 percent of recruiters saying they have used these channels to source hires.
- Channels Delivering the Highest Volume of Candidates: The channel delivering the most candidates into recruiters’ inboxes was still traditional job boards, while employee referrals came in second. Social media came in at a strong third.
- Channels Delivering the Highest Quality of Candidates: While traditional job boards delivered the highest volume of candidates for recruiters, employee referrals still deliver (by far) the best candidates for open positions. However, more respondents said social media delivered higher quality candidates than traditional job boards.
- Projected Use and Budget for Each Channel in 2013: Although traditional job boards, employee referrals and company careers pages were the top three most used channels, recruiters plan to invest more in social media in 2013.
- Conclusion: The data would seem to support the hypothesis that social media recruiting is only going to increase in the coming years, but only time will tell.
For the complete results, check out Software Advice's slideshare here: http://www.slideshare.net/SoftwareAdvice/2013-23205044
Meet Dave to discuss PCRecruiter and learn more about the tools that the pros use.
The Fordyce Forum 2013
Main Sequence has released PCRecruiter version 8.6 to our ASP-hosted users. While the majority of the changes in this update are 'under the hood' improvements, the new update does include two major improvements.
One is our new integration with Insight Squared, a staffing analytics provider that offers PCRecruiter users a deeper look into the pipeline, employee-level trend data such as time-to-fill, forecasting of sales and completed job orders, benchmarks of employee productivity, quality monitoring of field data, and more. Fred Shilmover, CEO of InsightSquared, says “InsightSquared is very excited to offer PCRecruiter customers a comprehensive way of looking at their staffing data. With the new reporting tools at their reach, these companies will be able to better leverage their own data to make decision that will positively impact their bottom line.” To sign up or for more info, contact Insight Squared.
In addition, our 8.6 release includes enhancements to the PCRecruiter public API. This second round of API functions includes the new REST method, in addition to the existing SOAP method. The REST method will allow for even easier integration with our API for third-party developers.