As the current state of the economy has led many people to start their own businesses, chances are there is a small business owner in your life who you might be considering buying a gift for.
While the holidays mean family time and relaxation to many, they often mean an increase in production and hiring for small business owners, especially those who want to take advantage of the time when larger companies shut down. There are some gifts you can give to make this time of year a little easier on the small business owner in your life, including gift certificates, office essentials and ATS. Visit http://pcrecruiter.net to learn more.
Here are the top five gifts for small business owners:
- 1. Applicant tracking software – When a small business begins to grow and needs to hire more workers, the person in charge of that business will be responsible for finding the best applicants and keeping track of them. ATS makes this process a lot easier while increasing efficiency and decreasing the amount of money and time a small business owner must invest.
- 2. Espresso machine – Give something that will pick a small business owner up when they’re down. Not only is this a practical gift, it’s something that small business owners, as well as their employees and guests, can look forward to using day in and day out.
- 3. Gift certificates – This is a pretty open-ended idea that would no doubt be appreciated by any small business owner. If the person you’re buying a gift for has a favorite store, giving them a gift certificate to that store will help them save money. If you’re not sure where to buy the gift certificate from, try office supply stores, such as Office Depot or Staples, or online sites, such as Zazzle or CafePress, that allow you to personalize various items, which can end up serving as great marketing tools.
- 4. Office furniture – If the small business owner you’re buying a gift for has just moved into an office, or is planning to grow anytime soon, they would most likely appreciate any sort of essential office furniture. Options can include anything from a comfortable chair to a new desk to electronics such as a printer or copier.
- 5. Office decor – There’s nothing worse than working in a bleak, white, dimly-lit office, so you can brighten up a small business owner’s atmosphere by giving them office decor. Anything from art to signage to plants or fish tanks can make a working environment much more friendly.
Trackback from your site.