|Job Title||Systems Administrator|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Our client is a stable, profitable manufacturing company with ties to Honda Motor Manufacturing Company. They are growing and require a new permanent full time team member. This is not a contract job but an opportunity to work for a classy company and build a long term secure future with the company. The location is attractive and accessible from Brampton but is also affordable to buy a home.
Position Summary: Coordinates configuration and operations of all personal computers. Provides technical service support; installation, maintenance, and monitors/develops procedures for personal computer, server, and network management.
•Ensures that personal computers, servers, and networking components are functioning properly and are available for the intended use.
• Recommends, installs, and maintain personal computers, servers, and networks.
• Ensures that backup, recovery and security procedures are set up and performed as planned and necessary.
• Accountable for ensuring the accuracy of the hardware and software inventory.
• Ensures that standard hardware/software configurations are adhered to.
• Monitors the utilization of all networks to detect potential errors or problems and provides necessary prevention guidelines.
• Assists all users with computer related issues.
•Executes assigned project tasks within established schedule.
• Education – Post secondary education in a related field
• 3 -5 years experience in a fast paced multi-user environment preferably manufacturing related
· Working knowledge of the following:
o BMC Help Desk Software
o Windows Server Administration
o PC & laptop Maintenance and Support
o Purchasing experience of Laptops & PC’s
o Software licensing maintenance and purchasingPhone system hardware & administration
|Geographic Region||North of Brampton|