|Job Title||INFORMATION SECURITY ARCHITECT|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
Under the general guidance of the Director, Information Security, the Information Security Architect provides I.T. system security designs and solutions and creates the information security foundation for service solutions, processes and innovative ideas. This role will deliver information security expertise over a wide range of I.T. and business solutions that will be delivered through direct participation on project teams and consultative services to all Business Relationship
Education and Experience:
· A minimum of five
· A Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical or business discipline is required. Specific experience in the pharmaceutical and/or health care industry with specific FDA regulatory compliance experience is desirable.
· CISSP or other industry recognized security certification
· Knowledge and working experience with vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, incident response, industry security standards and practices, web application security, security audit/review processes and applying corporate and federally mandated policies.
· Demonstrated ability to be a respected information security advisor to senior I.T. management, as well as to I.T. operations, operating groups, technical staff, and project management, and the skills to interface across several channels to proactively assist in defining solutions, direction, specifications and architectural principals.
· In-depth, up-to-date and broad knowledge of the Information Technology Security field is required, including all major communications and computing technologies and trends, including significant domestic and international exposure.
· Experience managing large-scale projects in a team-oriented cross-organizational environment. This level of experience to have been gained by several years of increasing levels of project responsibilities and accomplishments in several areas of information systems organizations.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent interpersonal, oral/presentation and written communications skills in both technical and non-technical language.
· Conceptual and analytical thinker, able to understand, analyze, and synthesize complex business and technology issues and strategies.
· Team builder/player able to work effectively with others with a demonstrated cultural awareness for interactions in multicultural and multi-national settings.
· Broad information technology and project management background.
· Strong judgment and decision making skills; be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in teams with minimal direction but willingness to seek advice/assistance.
· Flexible and adaptable process-oriented work style; strong demonstrated work ethic; personal time management skills.
· Demonstrated work ethic that emphasizes customer focus, quality and continuous improvement.