|Job Title||Restaurant Manager (24)|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Seeking self-motivated leaders
Since 1969, The Old Spaghetti Factory has been a staple in the restaurant industry. Privately owned and operated, our company has the resources to develop leaders and grow careers. So, whether you are new to the business or a seasoned professional, we may have a spot for you.
Enjoy the small-company feel, with the opportunities of a mid-size national company. Our comprehensive training program prepares our managers for the rigorous challenges of managing our high volume, full-service, casual restaurants. Teamwork skills and a guest-first attitude are essential.
We promote from within and are proactively seeking experienced managers willing to come on board at a department manager level and quickly earn transition into a General Manager position. If you are looking for a secure, competent management and executive team with low turnover and a positive work environment, we invite you to apply.
· 1-3 years of experience as a General Manager and/or 5-10 years as a Restaurant Manager in full-service dining environment required
· Ability to work weekends and evenings
· Energetic and productive in a fast-paced environment
· Committed to guest service
· Able to lead by example and effectively balance details, people, and service
· Must be flexible and able to work at the following 3 locations: Duarte, Newport Beach and Fullerton
· Typically a five-day workweek with two consecutive days off
· Health benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
Flexible spending account
Employee Assistance Program
· 401K with discretionary company match
· 2-4 weeks paid vacation per year
· Paid sick time accrual
· Comprehensive 10-week training program
· Free and/or discounted meals
· Verizon Wireless discounts
· Starting salary based on experience
· Quarterly bonus potential
Potential for pay increase with each transfer
to new geographic location
We use the government’s E-Verify system to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.
Equal Opportunity Employer
No recruiters please