Position Summary: Leads and coordinates New Model Projects from beginning to mass production working with all stakeholders to meet the project goals.
- Lead and Coordinate New Model Projects.
- Define, Develop, Implement and Control Project plans.
- Develop, Track and Administer Project Investment
- Define, track and coordinate Product cost vs. price.
- Coordinate plans and activities with all stakeholders.
- Identify, track and facilitate resolution of Project Open Issues.
- New Model Drawing Control
- Administer New Business RFQ’s.
- Trial Even Control/Warehousing/Component Part Management.
- New Model Project Customer Window.
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management or Graduate with UFT PM Course & 3 years experience
- Proven project management skills needed for successfully managing new model launches
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office 2000)
- Experience with and knowledge of CATIA 3D Modeling software would be beneficial
- Ability to facilitate project meetings
- Forklift license