|Job Title||Custodian / Driver|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Interested in making a difference in young adults’ lives between the ages of 16-24? If so we may have the perfect job for you.
Job Corps is a government-funded, no-cost education and vocational training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps socioeconomically disadvantaged youth. We strive to fulfill this mission by following our Core Values of Safety, Individual Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Growth and Commitment.
Come and surround yourself with talented and professional individuals who have also taken the next step of making a difference in someone’s life.
You would not only have a great and dedicated team to work with, but you would also be eligible to take advantage of a comprehensive benefits plan which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401
Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Responsible for the cleanliness, maintenance and general upkeep of center buildings and grounds
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Demonstrates and abides by the Company Core Values and the operating principles
2. Performs general janitorial duties in an office, such as cleaning, dusting, washing windows, and moving and polishing furniture and equipment
3. Sweeps, mops, and polishes floors. Vacuums and spot cleans carpets
4. Empties trash receptacles and dusts furniture
5. Performs minor maintenance repairs. Arranges for repair of office equipment and utilities. Responsible for voicemail access and maintenance
6. Transports students as authorized
7. Ensures that all tools and equipment are in good repair
8. Attends required training sessions
9. Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum - High School graduate or equivalent. Six months work-related experience. Must possess valid California driver’s license with a Class B endorsement.
Preferred – One year work related experience preferred.
CSD is a leader in workforce development operating Job Corps centers throughout the U.S. since 1964 and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action / Female / Minority / Disabled / Veteran Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex