|National Sales Manager-Separation Chemicals|
The Sales Manager will have the responsibility of managing the company’s sales activities in order to ensure the achievement of company objectives in terms of volume and value. He/She should develop and implement strategies, provide technical support to customers and coordinate planning with the production and supply chains.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS include the following:
1. Develop and execute the right sales strategy in order to ensure the achievement of company objectives. This includes new products launch and existing products adjustments.
2. Ensure on time delivery to customers.
3. Coordinate and manage all necessary actions to maintain and strengthen customer relations
customer visit with relevant technical experts, plant tour, seminars, exhibitions, advertising,
4. Develop sales budget.
5. Ensure the successful achievement of the company and group sales targets.
6. Other assignments or special projects as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
§ Strong leadership, decision making and delegation skills.
§ Self-starter and strong analytical skills supported with good interpersonal communication skills.
Persistent, with ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced and demanding and competitive market environment. Proven successful sales and marketing track record in terms of achieving company objectives
- A Bachelor’s and or Science degree.
- Knowledge and experience working with Ion/Resin, Separation & Purification.
- 10 years successful sales/sales management experience.
- A background and experience in the Chemical and or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong technical background.
|Number of Openings|