As a Tax professional you will use your tax knowledge in Corporations, Partnerships, S-Corporations and Limited Liability Corporations to work with clients in a variety of industries including Real Estate, Hospitality and Leisure, Frachisors, Manufacturing and Distribution, Construction, Professional service firms, Financial Institutions and Not For Profit Organizations. You will work closely with a team of tax professionals to deliver exceptional client service.
About us: When you join Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP, you join a firm not only highly committed to service, professionalism, and technical excellence, but also one that is dedicated to personal and professional development. We have assembled an impressive team of 31 partners and over 120 team members in four offices in both Northern and Southern California. Our reputation is based on the trusted advice and quality service we offer our clients. Our goal is to exceed expectations.
At Hutchinson and Bloodgood you will develop your future with maximum learning opportunities for a respected career. You will gain hands-on experience and a global understanding of clients needs (and how you can assist them.) As a trusted advisor to diverse industries of closely-held businesses and their owners, your contributions and advice will be valued and honored. Known for its professional integrity and excellence, Hutchinson and Bloodgood’s professionals are currently providing the same outstanding financial services and advice to multiple generation clients.
In this position you will:
- Prepare individual, trust, estate, partnership, corporation tax returns on a timely and efficient basis
- Understand the client’s business objectives and perform tax research with a view of alternatives to satisfy those objectives
- Summarize complex financial information into useful, understandable and readable work papers
- Evaluate facts, research rules and conclude in writing regarding the appropriate tax treatments
- Prepare client correspondence including tax recommendations and tax technical issues Prepare tax correspondence to the IRS and state tax agencies .
- Manage project statuses and budgets to achieve timely completion
- Evaluate new tax programs and tax work flow options
- At least five to seven years of experience preparing individual, corporate and partnership returns
- Experience with tax compliance requirements for California as well as some knowledge on a national and international level
- CPA license
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Master’s in Taxation a plus
We have a comprehensive compensation and benefit package.
- Start with 20 days PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Excellent health benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
Our core values are: Integrity, Respect and Accountability. We are committed to guiding and developing our team members to become successful leaders within our firm.
Interested candidates are encourage to submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP, please visit our website at: www.hbllp.com