Immediate 1 year position available in Plainfield, IN.JOB DESCRIPTION:
- This is the first level of the Engineering Technologist classification.
- Engineering Technologist provide technical expertise to solve problems and leadership skills to provide oversight of work in a specific area of expertise, with close Incumbents are expected to develop skills in their field of study and have the ability to work with greater independence.
- Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems in area of expertise.
- Ensure accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities.
- Prepares thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches.
- Conducted engineering and related studies.
- Strives to continually improve job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
- Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
- Maintains accurate records and files.
- Supports the company’s goals and represent the company positively and professionally.
- Either a graduate from a college or university with an Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent) OR 2 to 4 years of equivalent experience with no degree.
- Experience in the utility industry.
- Understanding of basic principles of project management.
- Ability to deal with variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience and demonstrated written and oral communications skills, including the ability to present information, facilitate meetings and provide direction to others.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com .
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.