- This is the OT role you have been waiting for – innovative NFP state of the art service – Sunny Sunshine Coast
- Non-medical model mindset approach – improve health and wellness
- Up to $45/hour (negotiable) + Salary packaging, relocation assistance and sponsorship considered
Ask yourself these questions:
- How would you like to have an occupational and/ or Physiotherapy job, that just does not feel like a job?
- How would you like to relocate to the glorious sunshine coast in Queensland where the cost of living is affordable and house prices are achievable? Would you move if relocation assistance was on offer?
- Do you require sponsorship? Let’s talk…..
- Are you a graduate who is looking to be part of a small and very supportive in-house allied health team that focusses on Health and Wellness?
Mark Twain once said: “Find a job that you enjoy doing and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
We are looking for a highly energetic, enthusiastic individual that thrives on improving and enhancing the lives of the elderly. You will be creative and always be looking for new and innovative ways to provide client-centred options while promoting health and well-being. You will be instrumental in enabling clients to participate in the activities of everyday life to ensure endless happiness and joy.
Our Client is a progressive and truly innovative state of the art provider that is ahead of the rest. They have recognised the changing needs of the ageing population and they have designed their person-centred services, accommodation, and wellness model to suit the changing needs of the market.
The organisation is continuing to grow and develop and in response, they are strengthening their on-site allied health care team to promote an innovative model of health and well-being.
Reporting directly to the Allied Health Care Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Pre-entry assessment
- Move-in support
- OT/Physio assessment, care planning, delivery, evaluation, and referral (if required)
- Assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and management of functional limitations
- Community rehabilitation and restoration of function following illness or injury
- Complex pain management, falls prevention, and health promotion
Our client is seeking an exceptional Occupational Therapist and or Physiotherapist that is not stuck in traditional medical mindsets, is passionate about wellness and aging well and that has a very flexible approach. You must have a strong desire for individualised care that is centred on independence and ageing well.
Ideal candidates will exhibit the following:
- Graduates will be considered
- Current APRHA registration is essential
- The ability to focus on resident goals
- Proven record of delivering exceptional OT and/or Physiotherapy services
- A strong customer service focus
- Contemporary and flexible OT/Physio approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inspiring the allied health team to think outside of the usual aged care square
- Reaching out to residents and their families and develop excellent rapport
- Being an inclusive mentor that values the input of the allied healthcare team members, volunteers and all staff at the site
- The ability to really think outside the square with a non-medical model focus
- Previous aged care experience (desirable but not essential)
- Current police check or ability to obtain the same (Compulsory)
Give this one a go…This really could be the change and the lifestyle role that you have been waiting for. You have nothing to lose. There will be a great deal of interest in this role so please don’t hesitate. Click on apply now! If you would like to have a chat about this amazing opportunity, please call Rhonda on (07) 3414 4341 quoting 9817.