The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This position is based out of San Francisco, CA for Northern CA.
· This position requires the ability to coordinate basic motor skills with dexterous hand/finger movements to manipulate standard office equipment and perform tasks such as keyboarding.
· Physical demands for this job include the ability to undertake Service work and equpment and in the field using basic instrumentation like (but not limited to) electrical multi-meters, conductivity meters, chemistry test kits, pliers, screwdrivers, wrenches and other hand and electric tools as required to work on the water purification equipment, care must be taken when lifting heavy equipment.
· Occupational risks are a reality. The employee may be at risk in a lab/other environment from things happing around them as well as the equipment they are working on, dangers such as cuts, exposure to hazardous gas/chemicals & electrical conditions, falls due to water hazards need to be taken into consideration.
· National travel is required, may involve up to 50% travel and last minute flights to support team efforts; duration depends on purpose of trip. International travel may also be required.