|Job Title||Sales Representative (Steel)|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Our client is a premier international distributor of steel to customers in Automotive, Construction and Fabrication industries. This is a successful company that has earned its reputation through diligence to customer service and competitiveness. Commitment to excellence is the common thread binding their employees to the company and the company to its customers.
General Position Summary:
We are seeking highly motivated individuals desiring a career position in New Sales Development with excellent earning potential. The Sales Representative will work with the sales and Account Management Team to develop and maintain account relationships and to drive direct sales to new and existing customers. The focus is on new customer development and new market penetration.
· Initiate and maintain relationships with
· Solicit and develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs and recommend the appropriate goods or services.
· Follow up on "qualified" sales opportunities and the development of potential customer is required.
· Cultivate the development of new accounts, while servicing existing customers with the same degree of attention.
· Cold call new potential accounts and prospects. Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs
· Meet or exceed stated revenue goals and objectives. Prepare and administer sales contracts.
· Exhibit strong project management and organizational skills.
Ideal Candidate will Possess:
Reply to :
Reply to :