|Job Title||Plant Manager (Tier One Automotive Plastics/Assemb|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Plant Manager/Director of Operations
“'Cream of the Crop” candidates only.
You will have a strong background in automotive Tier One injection moulding and complex assembly systems along with P&L responsibility for a medium to large scale facility with 2 satelite operations. You are a LEAN and TPS Expert and have turnaround experience as the consummate leader of a FULL COMPLEMENT OF DEPARTMENT MANAGERS incl sales and Finance. You are an avid advocate of continuous improvement methodologies and have a passion for excellence.in all manufacturing and business initiatives. Accomplished General Managers, VP Ops, Plant Managers and 'rising star' Production Managers from world class facilities will be considered. You will bring a passionate, high level of energy to this position as well as an exceptional track record in the automotive industry. The successful candidate must be open to future promotions on a global basis as part of the worldwide philosophy of professional growth and development...this role should be seen as a stepping stone to higher levels outside of this particular facility.
• Responsible for total multi plant budget and performance metrics. $200M of sales, directing all aspects of the business relating to the running of the factory operations
• Role model company leadership values in the management of both hourly associates and salaried staff
• Guide the plant team to over-achieve in key operations metrics including safety, quality, continuous improvement, return to profitability and customer service
• Drive product renovation and innovation, cost improvements, and raising the bar on quality and product safety
• Building a culture with a relentless obsession to eliminate waste
• University degree in Engineering
• Demonstrated leadership in an automotive plastic injection moulding/assembly manufacturing environment
• Significant involvement in the development and implementation of TPM, LEAN, and SIX SIGMA methodology and thinking
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and sound analytical skills
KEY: Must have strong background in P&L, Automotive, LEAN and or TPS. Injection Moulding Experience is another prerequisite as is a University Degree.
This client is making changes and expect to grow capacity over the next 18 months. Current results need to improve before this can happen.
|Geographic Region||Southwestern Ontario|