Position Summary: Complete Mechanical Engineering items needed to design, build, ship, and service our products.
- Must be familiar with Company quality objectives and play an active role in reaching continuous improvement objectives.
- Focus on design and development.
- Take initiative to meet challenging project timelines and budgets (hours and material).
- Ability to act as engineering lead, designer, and detailer for small-scale projects.
- Provide mechanical layouts and details to production.
- Assist in compiling documentation for Service Manuals.
- Assure that product, as designed, is in conformance with Wayne Trail Technologies, Inc. quote and customer purchase order.
- Update of design package to reflect “as shipped” configuration of any critical item.
- Provide technical assistance to Estimating, Sales, Production and Service as required.
- Work well with Machine builders, Management, and support functions.
- Ensure required ISO documentation is completed.
Essential skills and experience:
- Technical Degree in the engineering field desired
- 3D Solid Modeling experience
- 5-10 years of proven design experience with Industrial Automation
- Commitment to company values
- Educational, training, and experience requirements may be modified at the Managements Team’s discretion.
Nonessential skills and experience:
- Safety (OSHA STDS)
- Project management
Wayne Trail, a Lincoln Electric Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Wayne Trail without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Wayne Trail. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Wayne Trail will not be considered binding terms. Wayne Trail will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.