|Job Title||Manufacturing Engineer (LEAN Continuous Improvemen|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Our client is a multi-nationalworld leader in their product category. They have solid leadership and very good prospects for longterm success. They are seeking a new leader to add value, intelligence and agility to the team.
The Manufacturing Engineer
- Moderation and leadership, organization and coordination of Kaizen workshops for local plant
- Creation/execution of takt-time analysis for line balancing
- Identify potential optimization and improvement of processes and equipment throughout the facility
- Prioritization of tasks, develop action plans, identify and assign responsibilities along with department managers
- Facilitate follow-up of action plans, supporting elimination of problems, and informing Team of "Roadblocks."
- Responsible for the training , supporting and Coaching of plant associates in the application of the following tools: Improvement Circles, Standardized Work, TPM, SMED, Logistic Pull Systems
- Monitor application of Visualization Standards in terms of updates and effective utilization
- Responsibility for the implementation of new projects as assigned
- Support other Product Groups, Plants and Continuous Improvement Team as needed
- BS in Engineering or Technology and strong career focus
- Minimum 3 years experience in a high volume automotive manufacturing environment
- Preferrence for stamped, welded assembly in a tier 1 facility
- Keen understanding of the Lean and CI philosophy and implementation process
- Demonstrated success in the sponsorship of cultural change and a hands on approach
- Leadership. You have this quality in abundance or you dont
- Analytical skills and experience with kpi and metric management for plant decision making in a complex manufacturing system
This plant is a proven success story within this Multinational Division. It is a stable and growing operation and this newly created position will address the drive to take current success to the next level. Contracts are secure and processes are stable. This is an opportunity to join a progressive high performance team and add good leadership skills to an already steady group.
|Geographic Region||Greenville area|