We’re hiring a Staff Accountant with 1 – 6 years of accounting skills in public accounting.
As a Staff Accountant with Hutchinson and Bloodgood you will be given the opportunity to develop your leadership skills while increasing your knowledge of accounting. You’ll also learn to establish and maintain business relationships while participating in a comprehensive mentoring program. The firm takes an active role in developing the potential of each of its team members.
As a Staff Accountant you will:
- Prepare a variety of financial reports including audits, tax returns, reviews and compilations
- Examine, reconcile and analyze financial information such as balance sheets, fixed asset ledger, income statements and monthly/quarterly operating results
- Complete audits, reviews and consulting involving millions of dollars of assets and income for companies in multiple industries including: construction, non-profit, high tech, manufacturing, service and pension
- Summarize complex financial information into useful, understandable and readable financial reports
- Evaluate facts, research rules and conclude in writing regarding the appropriate tax or accounting treatments
About the ideal candidate: Ability to work well with the team and our clients is a must. A solid understanding of basic accounting theory, tax and accounting practices is necessary. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business is required. CPA or CPA candidates are preferred.
About Hutchinson and Bloodgood: Known for its professional integrity and excellence, Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP is a well-established 91 year old firm with multiple locations throughout Southern and Northern California. Our Watsonville team members are an enthusiastic and diverse group of professionals actively involved in civic and professional organizations throughout the area.
We have a comprehensive compensation and benefit package.
- Start with 20 days PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Excellent health benefits
- Comprehensive in house training program
- Personalized training plans
Our core values are: Integrity, Respect and Accountability. We’re committed to guiding and developing our team members to become successful leaders within our firm. At H&B we’re viewed as trusted advisors to businesses and their owners.
Interested candidates are encourage to submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP, please visit our website at: www.hbllp.com