|Job Title||Industrial Electrician (Midnight Shift)|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Industrial Electrician – Midnight shift
Our client currently has an opening for a midnight shift electrician to work Monday to Friday 11:00PM – 7:00 AM. The Industrial Electrician would assist in the troubleshooting and repair of production and facilities equipment.
The ideal candidate must have an Ontario Electrician license, coupled with a minimum of 3 years experience in an automotive parts manufacturing facility. In addition, the following skill sets are required:
- Ability to read electrical and engineering blueprints, drawings and schematics;
- Working knowledge, understanding and troubleshooting skills in hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical operations, fire protection systems and HVAC;
- Experience with PLC controls,
- Experience with electrical power distribution;
- Flexibility for work assignments;
- Skilled at effective communications with people at all levels of the organization.
This is an hourly position with a wage range of $25.00 - $29.00. Additional benefits include an incentive bonus worth 7.5% base salary, immediate coverage of our full time associate benefit plan, a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base salary, and a midnight shift premium of $0.80/hr. Tools and uniforms are supplied.
|Geographic Region||Tottenham area|