|Job Title||Finance Manager|
· Prepare accurate and timely monthly and year-end financial statements. Develop written summary of major variances from prior month, year, and plan.
· Reconcile all general ledger accounts; review bank reconciliations prepared by staff accountant.
· Prepare journal entries for input into general ledger system by staff accountant.
Financial Analysis & Planning
· Develop business analysis models to analyze performance and trends with the objective of making business, operational, and financial recommendations to Management
· Assist with the coordination of the business planning process
· Provide analytical support and modeling for new business initiatives
· Reconcile advances posted to cardholder accounts in the test programs with funds received.
· Monitor the Company’s cash position on an as needed basis.
· Prepare and initiate monthly transfer of funds to cardholder deposit account
· Monitor Partner equity accounts and initiate distributions as needed
· Maintain adequate internal controls to deter misappropriation of funds and to safeguard company assets.
· Review monthly adjustments to cardholder accounts by employees and agents for unusual items.
· Recommends and develops policies & procedures to meet company objectives
· Develop procedures for process improvement and increased efficiency
A minimum of 5 years accounting experience
Public accounting background
Experience in budget development, forecasting, cost analysis, preparation of financial statements
|Job Type||Direct Hire|