Immediate position in Houston, TX in two (2) week intervals and provided intermittent support for the contractor’s office.
The company will require individuals with specific technical expertise to conduct site inspections on sites with major damage (e.g., destroyed facilities; facilities with extensive damage; facilities with significant damage to mechanical, electrical and plumbing components, etc.) to document disaster-related damage. These individuals will conduct site inspections to validate infrastructure damage and record detailed damage descriptions during the inspection to include the following additional tasks:
- Reviewing and analyzing professional architectural/engineering reports and designs or as-built plans
- Thoroughly documenting analyses in writing
- Developing scopes of work, including related code and standard requirements
- Validating applicant-provided scopes of work, including related code and standard requirements
- Developing and reviewing cost estimates
- Advising company staff on the technical validity of claims presented under company’s arbitration Should arbitration hearings occur, testify as an expert witness on company’s behalf
- PE, CIH, or comparable
- Disaster Recovery related experience
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Allison@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Allison@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.