|Job Title||Eastern Region IT Lead|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Regional IT Lead
Excellent Salary and Benefits
Regional Travel Required
Excellent technical knowledge of network, Telco, printing, and PC hardware, including Software applications & Installation
Strong experience in a customer facing role
· Delivery of customer support services including installation, troubleshooting, support, user assistance, and co-worker training for multiple divisions and sites.
· Diagnose and resolve problems in response to customer reported incidents
· Planning and analysis of work processes,
· Research and report trends and patterns of problems, install, troubleshoot, and maintain hardware and software
· Extensive equipment troubleshooting and support experience with maintenance & equipment repair
· Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards, including network support
· Working knowledge of TCP/IP
· Experience and knowledge in network technologies and products from Cisco: Switches, Wireless, and VOIP
· Act as a liaison between corporate IT and the business divisions
· Provide training and support to co-workers on computer operation and other issues. If necessary, coordinate with third-party support and vendors.
· Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, software, peripheral devices, and hardware products.
· Work with and assist corporate IT on projects and resolving issues pertaining to Network, printing, telephony, cabling, and other IT related equipment.
· Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
· Recommend, schedule, and perform PC, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
· Develop and maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment.
· Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
· Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future computer hardware needs.
· Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
· Aid in development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, maintain current knowledge of plan executables, and respond to crises in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
· Develop and maintain operational documentation, standards, technical specifications and test plans.
· Update the Service Desk software with resolutions and status.
· Documents, responds to, resolves and follows up on reported issues through the Service Desk software, keeps the Information Technology staff and customers informed of the status and resolution of issues.
· Adheres to organization, IT, and change/release management policy and procedures, and service level agreements.
· Performs all job related responsibilities with minimal management direction and guidance.
· Contributes to the development of new standards and/or the modification of existing standards.
· Position may require travel between various divisions.
· Position may require participating in meetings outside of normal business hours including occasional evenings and/or weekends.
· Position requires being available after hours in the event of a system outage or similar event.
· Position is located in a support department which operates a call center 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide support and service.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems