|Job Title||Manager Network and Server Operations|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Manager Network and Server Operations
Great International Company
Excellent Salary and Benefits
The role of the Manager of Network and Server Operations defines and manages the strategy and standards for infrastructure technology with a focus of mapping technology solutions to business value. This position is responsible for the management of IT infrastructure including data center, networking, servers, storage, and security. The goal of this position is to manage high quality tier III network and server engineers to implement IT strategies that deliver high performing, highly available solutions which meet the needs of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for researching, analyzing, designing, proposing and delivering solutions that are appropriate for technology strategies, cost effective, and aligned with business requirements
· Participates in enterprise projects to ensure technologies align with the strategic direction of the IT while ensuring that choices align with business requirements as well as architectural governance
· Collaborate with various IT teams and projects by providing key technical consulting and advisory services to ensure that systems solutions are in line with the architecture direction and business strategies
· Manage the Implementation and ongoing communication of overall technology vision and roadmap to the technical team and the business.
· Review and make recommendations on existing platforms for continuous improvement, enhance and resolve performance issues associated with software and system architecture.
· Ensures that solutions are secure and in compliance with all IT Controls related to SOX and PCI as required.
· Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting for issues that disrupt critical business process and provides analysis on required remediation that addresses root cause.
· Creates and maintains documentation, architectural diagrams, system standards and SOPs for existing and new systems
· Work in tandem with the Director of IT Operations to validate and approve new enterprise architectures and IT designs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· This position requires a strong knowledge across all areas of infrastructure.
· Advanced experience in Enterprise IT Management, including data centers, servers, SAN, and networks
· Application integration, including integration of client-server and /or web solutions, middleware, and mobile technology
· Proven success with IT infrastructure transformation and datacenter migrations
· Wide background experience with multiple operating system environments, Windows, Linux, Mac, IBM running on various hardware platforms
· Full understanding of multi-tiered, load-balanced, redundant infrastructure solutions
· Experience with clustered environments for database and application servers
· Virtualization using VMware and Citrix
· Virtual data center and cloud technologies
· SAN and Storage technologies, de-duplication, caching technology, replication, backup and restoration
· Highly experienced managing external partners and vender relationships
· Ability to drive major changes via formal and informal influence
· Excellent, demonstrated creative and practical problem-solving and issue resolution skills
· Ability to anticipate and manage around potential problems that could impact user experience, scalability, security and reliability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Education and Experience Required:
· BS in Information Sciences, a related discipline or equivalent job experience
· At least 10 years’ experience in Information Technology with large enterprise environment supporting mission-critical solutions in multiple information technology disciplines such as client/server technology, communications
· At least 5 years of infrastructure management experience with 3 years in a lead role