|Job Title||Plant Hygienist (Food Processing)|
|Location||London and Area|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
The Plant Hygienist provides the technical expertise and leadership to establish and maintain procedures for manufacturing of safe wholesome products
· Assist EPSU team with respect to sanitation practices, cleaning verification, and training.
· Provide leadership on Good Manufacturing Practices on factory floor and principles of 5S. Ensure that all employees are aware of their individual responsibilities in maintaining a clean and sanitary food production environment.
· Provide guidance and leadership on the sanitary design of the facility, equipment and grounds. Review of all process modification or new processes being installed for sanitary design. Assist in identification of capital needs for modification or replacement of existing equipment or structures.
· Maintain the Environmental Pathogen Monitoring Program
· On-site pest control coordinator to support PCO Inc.
· Factory HACCP Coordinator
· Leadership and facilitator of the Internal Audit Program including follow-up of gap closure
· University degree in Food Sciences, Microbiology, Engineering, Environment.
· Factory experience of a minimum of 3 years in quality assurance, sanitation, production or engineering would be a definite asset.
· Previous experience in leading people would also be an asset.
· Good understanding of technical processes, and basic aspects of food microbiology.
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills, detailed focus.
· Ability to communicate effectively and good interpersonal skills.
Please forward resume to email@example.com
|Geographic Region||London and area|