Blue & Co., LLC is hiring in Lubbock, Texas! We are strategically expanding our healthcare consulting practice and are seeking a Reimbursement Consultant. In this role, you will work side-by-side with partner and senior executive level management and be given significant project and client responsibility. Eventually, you will self-manage projects in an autonomous environment. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is motivated to learn quickly to develop into an industry expert, be part of a larger regional organization, and eventually manage a significant business line for the Firm.
• Prepare Health Care facilities’ Medicare and Medicaid cost reports.
• Assisting facilities with intermediary/MAC audits and settlements.
• Analyze financial information to provide recommendations and perform due diligence for a variety of purposes including valuation, acquisitions, business opportunities and strategic reporting improvements.
• Display professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with clients; interact appropriately with all levels of client personnel.
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic by consistently meeting deadlines and producing high quality output.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with a GPA of 3.2 or higher.
• 0-3 years’ experience, preferably in healthcare, accounting or business related field. We’ll train you!
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. High ability to learn and comprehend relation of big picture strategies and granular details.
• Professional written and oral communication skills.
• Travel is less than 20% and includes day trips and some overnight travel for client projects.
• The candidate must also be self-motivated and have a high interest in professional development.
Hear what our employees are saying on our videos at http://www.blueandco.com/careers.html.
We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, is proudly ranked as the 56th largest CPA firm in the U.S. From a startup in 1970 to thirteen offices throughout Texas, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio, our success is driven by a culture of responsive solutions for our clients and a real commitment to our employees. Guidance, opportunity, flexibility and support — that's life at Blue & Co., LLC.
Blue & Co., LLC will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please. Agency candidates will not be considered for this position.