Immediate 1 year position available in Clemons, NC.Description Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Accurately evaluate options to design safe, reliable, and cost effective electric distribution facilities for new residential, commercial and industrial projects according to Company policies, procedures and standards.
- Primary face-to-face contact with customers both internal and external, requiring extensive communication.
- Evaluate electrical loading, and reliability on the electric distribution system to provide cost effective system expansion that maximizes safety and service reliability.
- Also may complete follow up activities associated with the investigation, mitigation, or prevention of outages on the electric distribution system, as well as involvement in the resolution of less complex power quality issues.
- Assist with outage restoration activities.
- Minimum two year degree in engineering technology or related technical degree, or a Bachelor of Science degree, from an accredited school.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others.
- Possess valid driver's license.
- Proficient user of personal computer, particularly Microsoft Windows Office based applications.
- Previous experience in electric distribution engineering or other related field.
- Knowledge of electric distribution system operation.
- Previous experience with drawing tools such as Autocad, MicroStation.
- Previous experience working with the public.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrably good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrably good analytical skills and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated effective negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated effective time management skills.
- Possesses thorough understanding of Electric Distribution materials, ZERO INJURY culture, work procedures, CIAC, Charging Policy, and work dependencies.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Sonya@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Sonya@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.