Blue & Co., LLC is currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Cincinnati, Ohio Tax Team. We offer a great career path and leadership opportunities for talented, motivated individuals!
As a Senior Accountant, at a growing accounting firm, you will play a key role in all aspects of the tax engagement, from planning and scheduling to developing relationships with clients, peers and leaders of the firm. Blue will guide you as you start to expand your management skills by supervising and mentoring Staff Accountants.
We want you to succeed and achieve your career goals while enjoying true work-life flexibility.
• Planning, scheduling and orchestrating all aspects of the tax engagements.
• Performing and completing field work to include the preparation of complex work papers along with monitoring the work paper preparation of Staff Accountants.
• Preparing business and individual tax returns.
• Relationship building with clients and community contacts in an effort to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the firm.
• Training and mentoring Staff Accountants.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• CPA Certification or eligible and actively pursuing certification.
• 3-5 years of relevant tax experience in a similar public accounting firm positon.
• Proven financial, analytical, technical and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent client service and demonstrated business development skills.
• Senior Accountants must have demonstrated ability to oversee and manage engagements, prioritize engagements and supervise/motivate staff.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to travel to client locations, mostly day trips; minimal overnight travel is required.
We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, is proudly ranked as the 52nd largest CPA firm in the U.S. From a startup in 1970 to thirteen offices throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Texas, our success is driven by a culture of responsive solutions for our clients and a real commitment to our employees.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.