Position Title: Quality Specialist – Midnight Shift Mass Production
- Perform audits as per approved Control Plans.
- Raise concerns to applicable Quality Engineers.
- Address specific associate quality concerns.
- Contain suspect product until disposition can be made.
- Coordinate in-house and external sorting activities.
- Support Quality Engineers with data collection.
- Ensure inspection fixture standards and operation standards are functional.
- Work to all company and departmental 5S and safety requirements.
- Participate in associate suggestion program.
- Other duties as required.
- High School diploma and 1-2 years document control/quality experience.
- Understanding of ISO 9001: 2008.
- Applicable computer skills.
- Office and plant environment.
- May be exposed to dust, odors, noise, smoke, etc.
- Customer performance indicators
- Internal COQ
- Safety performance – PPE and workplace inspection
- Control of Nonconforming parts
- Night log accuracy
· Midnight shift quality specialist (hourly position)
· 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM Monday to Friday (Start Sunday 11PM)
· $18.35 - $21.15
· $.80 mn shift premium
· Time and one half overtime
· Incentive Bonus 7.5%
· Pension 5%
· Excellent benefit plan
Apply via website www.theexecutivewing.com