Immediate 3-4 month position available in Texas.JOB DESCRIPTION:Skill Set:
- Electrical Engineering Degree and background is preferred.
- Experience in wind farm construction and commissioning is needed.
- Tower climbing certification and gear would be required for the oversight commissioning activities.
- This individual would provide oversight of the wind farm project construction to facilitate real-time feedback to the home office.
- This timely feedback would provide the company the best opportunity to anticipate issues, and when issues develop, provide Southern with oversight of the entire resolution process.
- The construction manager will continuously monitor the site versus “spot checking”, providing clarity of quality and schedule issues.
- In addition to plant construction oversight, onsite personnel will be available during the commissioning period, witnessing and verify wiring checkout, energization, instrument function, and initial start-up.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.