The Application Systems Analyst will help Blue & Co., LLC and its affiliated entities achieve their objectives by implementing, managing and enhancing the core applications that are used within the management of the firm’s business. We are a mid-sized, regional CPA firm with locations in 4 states and over 400 employees. Our continued strong growth has created the need for this specialized role within our multi-faceted firm. This position will be based out of our corporate headquarters in Carmel, Indiana. We are targeting a start date of Spring 2017 (on or before May 30, 2017).
You will consult with management to determine goals and objectives, and then design applications to meet them by developing application specifications, identifying the required inputs, and formatting the output to meet users’ needs. You will have direct, immediate impact on our business success!
• Providing support for major applications across multiple business entities with focus on ERP (Deltek’s Maconomy), CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and SharePoint applications.
• Evaluating, consulting and execution on change in functionality / interface requested by the business for existing applications.
• Customization of configuration of workflow to facilitate enhanced efficiency within individual systems and integration with other applications.
• Evaluation, consulting, and execution on change in underlying data structure requested by the business for enhanced reporting capabilities.
• Modification of existing reports and development of new reports within SAP Business Objects.
• Developing solutions based on application standards for various systems.
• Contributing to and executing of hands-on project management of application implementations and/or changes.
• Supporting application software training, technical assistance and service to all served departments and entities.
• Effective collaboration with the internal IT application team, business partners within the organization as well as with several vendors and partners.
• Business acumen
• Ability to communicate and relate to personnel at all levels within the organization
• Project management skills
• Ethical conduct
• Personal effectiveness / credibility
• Problem solving / analysis
• Strategic thinking
• Technical capacity
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science, Informatics, or Business Administration degree
• Coursework that includes Systems Programming, Software Engineering, Database and Information Systems, and Data Visualization. Coursework in accounting would be a plus.
• Business process knowledge and business system experience
• Relevant experience in IT; specifically, in ERP, CRM and SharePoint application development a plus
• Ability to quickly diagnose software / data allocation problems and the knowledge required to eliminate the problems.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.