Successful Inside Sales Representative is needed to join our rapidly growing business in Louisville, Kentucky. You will help our customers “Save the Smart Way” through our Group Purchasing power. Let us train you in this exciting industry!
We want to talk to you if you are:
• Highly motivated and driven to succeed
• Career oriented sales professional who wants to exceed expectations and goals
• Positive “do-whatever-it-takes” attitude
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will generate revenue through a systematic approach involving (1) building relationships with distributor and vendor reps to create new accounts, (2) contract updates with our current customer base, and (3) creating other opportunities to develop accounts and drive sales, using email, and direct phone contact and other methods to contact prospects and customers to help lower their costs.
• Prospect, develop leads, and win new accounts that drive sales through various activities
• Quality outbound calls; conduct 20+ calls per day with goal of setting up phone appointments to review prospect’s contract portfolio and propose how we can add value and save them money
• Proactive calls to our current customer base to help retain current business, update existing contracts, cross-sell additional discount programs, lower overall costs, and propose value-added services
• Build relationships with distributors and vendor reps that result in new account creation
• Use our electronic platform to on-board new customers
• Utilize Salesforce to update keep track of prospects, customers, tasks to complete, etc.
• 3+ years of inside sales experience in a high-outbound call environment with successful sales and relationship results
• Highly motivated by metrics and closing deals
• Positive attitude with strong desire to learn and achieve success
• Confident, yet pleasant, phone presence with a focus on interpersonal and communication skills; relationship driven
• Effective presentation and communication skills
• Experience working with Salesforce.com., social media and other methods for finding prospect and customer information
• Ability to prioritize multiple and changing deadlines
Your benefits will include:
• Annual salary plus bonus incentives
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision package; 401(k) plan
• Paid vacation earned each year, sick day bank, and paid holidays
• Be treated like family! We have a mutually supportive team based on respect, fun and being part of this exciting growth opportunity.
Please visit www.alliantpurchasing.com for information on our company. Alliant Purchasing, LLC is an affiliate of the CPA firm, Blue & Co., LLC. We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V