Senior Accountant Real Estate – NYC
Our client, Commercial Real Estate Property Management firm, is seeking a Senior Accountant with a Real Estate background to join their group.
• Candidate main responsibilities will be preparation of budgets, cash flow analysis, and financial statement reporting.
• They will also have regular communication with external accountants, leasing department and company management.
• Ability to run analysis for new leases and projects as requested by management.
• Assist in the preparation and review of annual budgets.
• Compiling financial work papers for audits, reviews, and tax return preparation.
• Spreadsheet preparation.
• Degree in accounting.
• 5 years+ real estate accounting experience.
• Must have the ability to work as part of a team.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and QuickBooks.
• Knowledge of property management and accounting software (Skyline a plus).
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Please submit all resumes in confidence to Taylor Morrison at email@example.com.
Peak has been placing both public and private accounting professionals in the New York / Tri-State area for the past 43 years.
For more information, check out our website: http://www.peakaccountinggroup.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PeakAccGroup
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeakOrg
Excellent people know excellent people. Do you know anyone that's a fit for this role?
Peak offers a referral fee to you if your person is placed through us! Feel free to share this opportunity with your network!