|Los Angeles, CA|
A leader in Ion Exchange Resins regeneration in the Western United States is seeking a Plant Operations Manager.
The company provides a cleaning of resins for industrial water treatment and a number of specialty chemical processing applications. The industries served include power, chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, nuclear, semi-conductor, pharmaceutical and municipal water treatment.
The successful candidate for the position will be responsible for all plant operations involving Deionized
foster a well trained and motivated staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures.
2. Responsible for daily production requirements.
3. Responsible for updating and maintaining work instructions and procedures related to plant operations.
4. Maintain a safe and clean plant.
5. Establish a positive relationship with department supervisors from other departments
6. Foster a well trained and motivated staff. Conduct job specific and safety training monthly.
7. Responsible for establishing all production schedules
8. Responsible for the product quality control for the plant
9. Manage the plant maintenance program with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventative/predictive maintenance.
10. Establish and maintain a computerized maintenance management system CMMS for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
|Number of Openings|