|Job Title||Intermediate Design & Drafting Technologist|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Intermediate Design & Drafting Technologist
Our client is looking for a talented Intermediate Design & Drafting Technologist to join the Production Department in their fast paced Orillia office. The successful candidate will enjoy permanent full time employment with a dynamic and growing Architectural Design/Build firm in a fund and affordable community just North of Barrie in Cottage Country. You will report to the Production Manager and will possess 3-5 years’ relavent work experience in the Architectural and Engineering field. Duties will include, but are not limited, to the following;
· Preparation of architectural, structural and solar engineering design and working drawings
· Projects include; single to multi-family residential, renovations, decks, garages, boathouses, small modular homes to large modular camps, structural slabs, small to mid-sized commercial buildings, custom framing details, solar PV roof top and ground mount systems
· Develop and prepare conceptual design drawings and sketches
· Examine drawings for conformity and errors
· Provide technical support to intern and/or junior technicians and technologists
Education and Experience Required:
Successful candidates must be hard working, eager to learn and continue with their professional development on their own.
They must have their BCIN for General Legal, House and/or Small Buildings.
Must know AutoCAD and Revit, or are willing to take a course and learn Revit before starting.
Must provide a portfolio and be prepared to possibly demonstrate knowledge of CAD and/or Revit during the interview.
|Geographic Region||Barrie Area|