Now hiring – Reimbursement Manager in Lubbock, Texas. Healthcare Consulting is the fastest growing niche within our CPA firm. This practice focuses on helping health care organizations and companies achieve and maintain economic strength while also managing the risks they confront in the challenging health care environment. This manager level position provides a solid career path with an industry leader in healthcare consulting. Our culture and focus on professional development will help you continue to cultivate a strong network and the expertise needed to become a trusted advisor and manage a significant business line for the Blue & Co., LLC. Your success is our success!
Our Managers are offered a competitive compensation structure with performance bonus, 401(k) with a company match, four weeks of vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays and other excellent benefits including health, medical, and dental insurance coverage that begins immediately.
As a Reimbursement Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Expanding our Reimbursement practice group within the Texas market. You will help lead healthy, sustainable growth for Blue and our clients by understanding client needs, our practice groups, and actively advising, assessing, and presenting ways that the firm can serve clients.
• Identify, lead and develop a team of Reimbursement professionals by fostering teamwork, innovative thinking, and knowledge sharing with team members to enhance service delivery.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key client executives through hospital “C Suite” contacts.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• Bachelor's degree in business or a related field (a CPA, MBA, MHA and/or MPH is a plus).
• 5+ years of relevant, in-depth health care experience with a professional services firm, a regional firm, a large acute care, or an academic medical center.
• Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Senior Consultant level.
• Proven track record in professional services business development in the acute healthcare industry.
• Extensive knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement principles and compliance reporting, including billing compliance, cost reporting, Graduate Medical Education (GME), Medicare Bad Debt, Wage Index, Organ Acquisition, and Disproportionate Share (DSH), and knowledge of applicable regulations, reimbursement principles, laws, and proposed legislation.
• Experience conducting Medicare/Medicaid appeals and disputed issues on behalf of hospitals; experience preparing position papers and knowledge of Provider Reimbursement Review Board (PRRB) proceedings preferred.
We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, is proudly ranked as the 56th largest CPA firm in the U.S. From a startup in 1970 to thirteen offices throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Texas, our success is driven by a culture of responsive solutions for our clients and a real commitment to our employees.
Hear what our employees are saying on our videos at http://www.blueandco.com/careers.html.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.