Immediate 5 month position available in Hartsville, SC.Job Description:
Detailed Job Description:
- Workers in these positions are responsible for the development, implementation, communication, monitoring and maintenance of the NGD cyber security program as described in the NGD Cyber Security Plan (NRC).
- This includes identification of critical systems and critical digital assets, addressing cyber security controls for each critical digital asset, maintaining cyber security attack mitigation & incident response capability and all other aspects of the plan.
- Technical & programmatic knowledge in cyber security as it applies to the nuclear environment (cyber security program & controls, computer technology, plant systems).
- Works effectively with defined direction and supervisory/peer review.
- Performs moderately complex tasks.
- Is able to present information on technical subjects in an understandable manner in both written and oral to teammates and clients.
- Typically has 2 to 5 years of related experience.
- This is a position for a Cyber Security Specialist (CSS).
- The individual will perform walkdowns and data gathering of digital components that have been previously assessed or being implemented by modifications supporting the cyber security project per NEI 08-09 or 13-10 as required.
- For components that have been assessed and installed under modifications, this CSS will support turnover of the modifications by performing walkdowns and supporting the testing required for cyber security.
- Experience as an I&C technician with at least 8 years nuclear power experience.
- Experience with cyber security evaluations and assessments.
- Same as above with IT and computer architecture knowledge.
- Knowledge of NEI 08-09 D&Es preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED or applicable certification or equivalent Work Experience
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Sonya@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Sonya@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.