|Job Title||Six Sigma- Project Manager|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Six Sigma- Project Manager
1) Work with senior management to select, prioritize and implement process improvement projects within the business consistent with the business objectives.
2) Develop and implement a six sigma strategic project road-map with measurable and timely objectives.
3) Work closely with production managers, supervisor, engineers, and planners by building strong relationships and effectively communicating project expectations and updates.
4) Lead, mentor and coach six sigma green belt practitioners.
5) Provide a high level of expertise on the application of process improvement methodologies
6) Communicate complex technical analysis to all levels within the organization.
7) Provide high-level, end-to-end, process analysis leadership and strategic thinking.
8) Apply and teach others in the use of quality tools and in-depth analysis.
9) Establish quantifiable improvement metrics, including financial results associated with improvement projects.
10) Adhere to company health, safety and environmental standards.
- Certified Black Belt or Master Black Belt with at least 5 years of manufacturing/ supply chain/ continuous improvement experience.
- Excellent communication, strategic planning, organizational & facilitation skills.
- Strong data mining skills and a data-driven decision maker.
- Extensive background in statistics.
- Proficiency with Minitab statistical software, Excel and VISIO.
- Proven ability to lead complex, cross-functional team efforts.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
- Ability to see the business through a customer lens.
- Experienced Lean Practitioner.
- Good financial management skills and ability to track and validate projected ROI.
- University graduate in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
Ability to assimilate and apply new concepts, and adapt to new situations
Apply via website www.theexecutivewing.com
|Geographic Region||eastern Ontario|