Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP (CPA Firm)
Job Title: Staff Accountant (0-5 years of experience)
Location: El Centro, CA
As a Staff Accountant with Hutchinson and Bloodgood, CPA you will be given the opportunity to develop your leadership skills while increasing your knowledge of audit and accounting.
As a Staff Accountant you will:
- Examine, reconcile and analyze financial information such as balance sheets, fixed asset ledger, income statements and monthly/quarterly operating results
- Complete audits, reviews and consulting involving closely held entities in various industries including, Real Estate, Hospitality and Leisure, Franchisors, Manufacturing and Distribution, Professional service firms and Benefit Plans
- Summarize complex financial information into useful, understandable and readable financial reports
- Evaluate facts, research rules and conclude in writing regarding the appropriate accounting treatments
About us: When you join Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP, you join a firm not only highly committed to service, professionalism, and technical excellence, but also one that is dedicated to personal and professional development. We have assembled an impressive team of 31 partners and over 120 team members in four offices in both Northern and Southern California. Our reputation is based on the trusted advice and quality service we offer our clients. Our goal is to exceed expectations.
At Hutchinson and Bloodgood you will develop your future with maximum learning opportunities for a respected career. You will gain hands-on experience and a global understanding of clients needs (and how you can assist them.) As a trusted advisor to diverse industries of closely-held businesses and their owners, your contributions and advice will be valued and honored. Known for its professional integrity and excellence, Hutchinson and Bloodgood’s professionals are currently providing the same outstanding financial services and advice to multiple generation clients.
We have a comprehensive compensation and benefit package.
- Start with 20 days PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Excellent health benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Excellent work/life balance
Our core values are: Integrity, Respect and Accountability. We are committed to guiding and developing our team members to become successful leaders within our firm.
- 0-5 years of audit experience for a public accounting firm or private industry
- Solid understanding of basic accounting theory and accounting practices.
- Will consider sponsoring H1B applicants as well.
Education and Certification:
Interested candidates are encourage to submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business
- CPA license or actively pursuing a CPA license.