We're hiring a Senior Accountant with strong accounting skills and two or more years of public accounting experience.
As a Senior Accountant with Hutchinson and Bloodgood you will be given the opportunity to develop your leadership skills while increasing your knowledge of audit and accounting. You’ll also actively establish and maintain business relationships while participating in a comprehensive mentoring program. The firm takes an active role in developing the potential of each of its team members.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT DUTIES
As a Senior Accountant you will:
- Help plan and manage multiple client engagements; understand clients goals and needs
- Review complex business and individual tax returns
- Strategize with Managers regarding tax planning
- Provide recommendations, actively and independently research issues
- Assist in identifying opportunities to guide clients toward achieving their goals and growth
- Identify accounting, business and tax issues/opportunities and develop solutions/recommendations.
- Clearly communicate recommendations verbally and in writing that aligns the tax or audit function with business objectives.
- 401k plan audit and ESOP audit experience ideal
About Hutchinson and Bloodgood: Known for its professional integrity and excellence, Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP is a well-established 92 year old firm with multiple locations throughout Southern and Northern California. At H&B we’re viewed as trusted advisors to businesses and their owners.
We have a comprehensive compensation and benefit package.
- Start with 20 days PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Excellent health benefits
- Strong mentoring program
- Comprehensive in house training program and personalized training plans
Our core values are: Integrity, Respect and Accountability. We’re committed to guiding and developing our team members to become successful leaders within our firm.
About the ideal candidate: Ability to work well with the team and our clients is a must. A solid understanding of basic accounting theory, audit, tax and accounting practices is necessary. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business is required. CPA license or on track for CPA license. Experience reviewing corporate, individual, fiduciary and flow-through entities, etc. Ability to mentor and develop staff. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates are encourage to submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP, please visit our website at: www.hbllp.com