|Job Title||Production Supervisor - Food/TPM focus|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
World class manufacturer of Consumer
· Ensure that productivity goals are achieved and provide direction for Production Team to accomplish these goals.
· Assume front-line leadership for Continuous Improvement initiatives and execution.
Ensure that company policies, quality
procedures, good manufacturing practices
· Developing unionized production workers to prevent and solve line problems, improve equipment efficiency, eliminate safety incidents, and develop morale
· Encourage positive Management/Labour relations, employee involvement and teamwork
· Identify opportunities for process improvements and to help identify potential savings
· Eliminating safety incidents, improving product quality and improving equipment efficiency
· Developing and executing action plans utilizing Shift Handoffs, Daily/Weekly Results Reviews, etc.
· Performing daily and weekly planning to assure that scheduling of personnel, materials & products are utilized in the most cost efficient manner.
· Proven hands-on experience in a major high volume manufacturing environment
· Demonstrated hands-on experience with TPM, Lean Manufacturing, six sigma and/or Kaizen initiatives.
· Proven success with Continuous Improvement initiatives and positive culture change.
· Proven leader, problem solver, with the ability to drive change
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and coaching skills
· Experience supervising a large unionized production group preferred.
· Creative thinker & problem solver
· Proficient computer skills and SAP is an asset
|Geographic Region||SW Ontario|