Applications will be accepted through March 14, 2018 for the Ohio Jumpstart Program! Students selected to attend the program will be notified no later than May 1, 2018
Get a jump on your career and experience all Blue & Co. has to offer!
The Jumpstart Summer Leadership Program is a two day event designed to give you a first-hand glimpse into public accounting at a midsize, regional CPA firm. It’s our way of helping you prepare for a successful career. As a participant, you gain meaningful, relevant experience as you network with other college students and Blue’s leaders from our Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio offices! You will expand on your leadership skills through fun activities and informational presentations. It’s a great opportunity to get a Jumpstart on your career in public accounting!
Qualifications for the Program Include:
• Strong academic performance (Minimum GPA 3.2).
• Business Major with an interest in Public Accounting, on track to meet the 150 credit hour requirement and be CPA eligible by graduation.
• Will graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree between December 2019 and Fall 2021.
• Demonstrates leadership and problem solving skills; history of extra-curricular or volunteer activities, preferably in a leadership role.
• Authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
Want to know what our campus hires think about their experience at Blue?
Check out this video http://www.blueandco.com/lifeblue.html.
We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, is proudly ranked as the 52nd largest CPA firm in the U.S. From a startup in 1970 to thirteen offices throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Texas, our success is driven by a culture of responsive solutions for our clients and a real commitment to our employees.
2017 Best Places to Work in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio!