This is a great time to join Blue & Co.! We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Lubbock, Texas.
This is a full-time position offering great benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(K) program, paid vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, and more!
• Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or referring inquiries
• Provide administrative support by scanning documents and filing electronically as directed
• Schedule and maintain meeting rooms, conference rooms and calendar events
• Maintain spreadsheets and track data
• Basic data entry into QuickBooks
• Process payrolls through a third party software
• Edit and proof reports, presentations, proposals, correspondence, engagement letters, and mailings
• Copy, punch, bind, and mail documents for internal and external use
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years’ experience in an Administrative Assistant or Receptionist role, preferably in a professional environment
• Solid working knowledge of functions within Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• QuickBooks and prior payroll processing experience is a plus
• Strong professional written and verbal communication skills; comfortable communicating with all levels within an organization
• Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and changing deadlines.
• Self-starter, deadline driven, good attention to details
• Ability to work 8-5, Monday through Friday; overtime is rare
• Physical demands include the ability to lift up to 20 pounds, sit for long periods of time and the use of a desktop computer
Want to know what our employees think? View our videos at http://www.blueandco.com/careers.html and http://www.blueandco.com/lifeblue.html.
Our Values: We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, ranked as the 56th largest CPA firm in the U.S. by INSIDE PUBLIC ACCOUNTING, has seen unprecedented growth since its inception in 1970. With 13 offices in 4 states (IN, KY, OH, and TX) and nearly 450 professionals, Blue is proud to serve clients in the Healthcare, Construction, Manufacturing, Distribution, Agribusiness, Financial Services, and Not-for-Profit industries.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please. Agency candidates will not be considered for this position.