|High Purity Water Field Service|
The company is currently searching for a Full-time
their water treatment business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Diagnose and repair water treatment equipment
• Starting up new or replacement water treatment systems
• Servicing of water treatment equipment
• Assist with electrical including control wiring, motor controls, relays and switches
• Installing new or exchanging pre-existing water treatment equipment
• Installing new or replacing plumbing to/from the system
• Installing or exchanging UV bulbs on RO systems
• Rebuilding valve heads, etc.
• Replacing RO membranes
• Re-bedding filters
• Completing all paperwork related to tasks in an accurate and timely manner
• Maintaining company vehicles, tools, and equipment
• Collect, log and analyze field data including water, resin, etc.
The company is seeking a highly motivated, independent and mechanically-inclined individual.
Consistent and dependable job attendance
Clean Driving Record
Participation in a rotating on-call schedule, for when emergency service is needed
Minimum qualifications: High school diploma or GED
At least 3 years of experience in the water treatment industry or related technical field
The compensation will be based on experience
|Number of Openings|