|Industrial Water Field Sevice|
The company is a rapidly growing water treatment business located in SE Wisconsin that designs, manufactures, sells, and services Commercial and Industrial Water Treatment Equipment. From the time it enters the facility to the time it leaves-we handle everything in between.
Job Description & Duties
We are currently searching for a Full-time
• Diagnose and repair water treatment equipment
• Starting up new or replacement water treatment systems
• Servicing of water treatment equipment
• Assist with electrical including control wiring, motor controls, relays and switches
• Installing new or exchanging pre-existing water treatment equipment
• Installing new or replacing plumbing to/from the system
• Installing or exchanging UV bulbs on RO systems
• Rebuilding valve heads, etc.
• Replacing RO membranes
• Re-bedding filters
• Completing all paperwork related to tasks in an accurate and timely manner
• Maintaining company vehicles, tools, and equipment
• Collect, log and analyze field data including water, resin, etc.
Seeking a highly motivated, independent and mechanically-inclined individual.
Must be able to provide detailed and accurate documentation of any and all service work performed, both on written and electronic
Consistent and dependable job attendance
Clean Driving Record
Ability to pass a drug screening test
Must be able to lift 50lbs frequently
Occasional late night and overnight trips required
Participation in a rotating on-call schedule, for when emergency service is needed
Education and/or Experience
Minimum qualifications: High school diploma or GED
At least 3 years of experience in the water treatment industry or related technical field
Commensurate with experience
Uniforms, Tools, Service Trucks and Safety Equipment All Provided by Complete Water Solutions
Company benefits including paid vacations, paid sick time off, retirement plan with company matching, quarterly bonuses, education reimbursement, growth and advancement opportunities and more!
|Number of Openings|