|Job Title||Driver (Part Time)|
|Job Type||Part-Time Regular|
Interested in making a difference in young adults’ lives between the ages of 16-24? If so we may have the perfect job for you.
Job Corps is a government-funded, no-cost education and vocational training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps socioeconomically disadvantaged youth. We strive to fulfill this mission by following our Core Values of Safety, Individual Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Growth and Commitment.
Come and surround yourself with talented and professional individuals who have also taken the next step of making a difference in someone’s life.
You would not only have a great and dedicated team to work with, but you would also be eligible to take advantage of a comprehensive benefits plan which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401
Various Shifts Available:
Sunday thru Thrusday 7:00am to 3:30pm
Wednesday & Thursday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Friday thru Sunday 3:00pm to midnight
Thursday 4:00pm to midnight
Friday 3:00pm to 11:00pm
Saturday 5:00pm to midnight
Responsible for transporting students and performing lawn care/landscaping assignments throughout the academy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Demonstrates Company Core Values and operating principles.
2. Transport students with GSA vehicles to various vocational sites, medical centers, recreational activities, courts, etc.
3. Transport equipment and/or commodities to the academy.
4. Inspect and report on the mechanical/ physical condition of vehicles.
5. Clean Academy vehicles as needed, to include washing, vacuuming, detailing
6. Maintain accurate and complete trip reports
7. Plows, shovels and applies salt as needed
8. Assist with lawn care and landscaping needs during summer months.
9. Maintain a clean, safe and serviceable shop, office & lavatory areas
10. Attend required staff training sessions.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum - Possess a High School Diploma or Equivalent. Be flexible in responding to changes in schedules and job priorities as well as the ability to apply leadership techniques for the purpose of demonstrating appropriate work methods. In order to perform the essential job functions of this position, candidate must have regular attendance.
CSD is a leader in workforce development operating Job Corps centers throughout the U.S. since 1964 and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action / Female / Minority / Disabled / Veteran Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex