|Job Title||Maintenance Supervisor (|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
· As Maintenance Supervisor, direct and control all functions within the Maintenance Department. The Supervisor will coordinate all maintenance activities with all mechanics - modifying plans as necessary. Ensure that all quality assurance and good manufacturing practice guidelines are followed and ensure that all, quality and safety standards, and product output comply with FDA, USDA and company policies.
· Develop and supervise Maintenance Department personnel.
· Orient and direct all new employees in company policies and procedures as well as sanitation protocol.
· Consult with General Manager to review Maintenance schedule and performance sheets; adjust plans accordingly and ensure for staffing levels to meet Maintenance schedules.
· Assigns daily workloads.
· Documents daily Maintenance records and investigates Maintenance shortages, overages and losses.
· Process all injury reports and correct any unsafe conditions in the work place as soon as possible.
· Review and approve time sheets.
· Timely advice and address personnel issues with General Manager as needed.
· Maintains a clean, well organized area which promotes safety in the work place and develops good employee morale and work habits.
· Administers and maintains company policies, quality standards, GMP's, and safety in a productive and efficient work place.
· Ensures for a smooth transition between shifts.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Ensuring compliance with applicable quality system standards and the unit's food safety, and security programs in support of essential manufacturing strategies and practices.
· Serves as Alternate to Production Supervisor role to ensure effective coverage of the Safe Quality Food responsibilities pertaining to that position.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org