2017 Best Places to Work in Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky…thanks to our employees’ feedback!
Blue & Co., LLC is currently seeking a Senior IT Auditor to lead our practice group in the Indianapolis Office.
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated individual to grow an IT Audit Controls business from the ground up with the support of our well-respected firm. As a Senior IT Auditor, you will consult with and build this practice by leveraging internal and external contacts. Additionally, you’ll work side by side with our external audit teams in assessing clients’ IT controls. You will be working closely with other experienced professionals who believe a supportive team is the best approach to overall success.
This is a new position in the firm and we need the right leader to launch and grow this group. This is an excellent career opportunity to grow with us. As this practice group grows, so will you and your career as a leader within the firm.
• Consult with process owners to understand current state systems, processes, and/or controls and assess risk with minimal oversight and supervision.
• Evaluate design and operating effectiveness of audit areas, including efficiency, effectiveness, mitigating controls, and procedures to remediate gaps.
• Prepare audit reports on findings and recommendations; discuss strengths and weaknesses and develop effective solutions.
• Plan, develop, and lead projects including work plans.
• Review deliverables, audit work papers, and other supporting process documentation for quality.
• Prepare and communicate project status reports, budget to actuals, and staff performance.
• Ensure timely completion of assigned project phases within a provided budget.
• Direct supervision of team members, serving as both a role model and trainer in helping them to develop technical and professional competency.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (Business, Accounting, Finance, or IT focused).
• 3+ years in IT internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field.
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) required. CPA, CIA, or CFE, or similar certifications are highly desirable.
• Understanding of commonly used internal control concepts, including COSO and COBIT.
• Strong understanding and experience in core information technology processes and controls, current trends in corporate information technology and emerging themes in the market place.
• Self-directed and project focused. Creative problem solving approach to business. Strong project management experience.
• Possesses strong project management, supervisory, and leadership skills. Ability to quickly learn new concepts and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly effective interpersonal skills to professionally and appropriately communicate with all levels in an organization and within a team environment. Persuasive presentation skills. High degree of professionalism.
• Experience with EPIC, MAS80, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, and similar systems would be helpful.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Frequent daytrips to client locations (in-state). Very little overnight travel is required.
Blue offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, business casual work environment, a highly desirable work-life balance and fantastic team environment with other highly motivated professionals! We are a fast-growing company that believes in growing our talent from within. Simply put, we are able to offer ample opportunities for a rewarding career path in public accounting.
Want to know what our employees think? View our videos at http://www.blueandco.com/careers.html and http://www.blueandco.com/lifeblue.html.
Our Values: We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, ranked as the 56th largest CPA firm in the U.S. by INSIDE PUBLIC ACCOUNTING, has seen unprecedented growth since its inception in 1970. With 13 offices in 4 states (IN, KY, OH, and TX) and nearly 450 professionals, Blue is proud to serve clients in the Healthcare, Construction, Manufacturing, Distribution, Agribusiness, Financial Services, and Not-for-Profit industries.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.