|Job Title||Software Engineer - .NET- Phoenix, AZ|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Software Engineer - .NET - Phoenix, AZ
We have a great opportunity to join our web production team within the Interactive group at McMurry for a Software Engineer. Does developing client and internal websites, web applications, and other digital solutions sound like something you enjoy doing? Will the examples of prior work you have done make us say "Wow!"?
In this position, you will work together with a team to create compelling and cutting-edge websites and web applications. You will turn design and user interface mockings into functional websites. You are driven by things like troubleshooting existing client sites, custom programming, web application development, and contributing ideas and efforts toward internal projects as part of a team. A constant learner, you maintain your industry knowledge of digital and interactive strategies and best practices--and you can apply your knowledge to this role to help us optimize efficiencies in production and client results.
You possess the minimum qualifications listed below:
· 3+ years working with .NET 2.0 or above required
· MVC architecture experience required
· 2+ years C# experience required
· Experience with XML, Web Services, and SQL Server 2008
· Experience with IIS clustering a plus
· Ability to work as part of a team, understanding problems from another team members perspective, and, when necessary, go above and beyond the job description to work towards a broader team goal
· Willingness to learn
· Great problem-solving skills
· Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
· Superior verbal, written, and communication skills
· Ability to consistently deliver on time and on budget
· Experience working within an agency environment a plus
Does this describe you? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please apply via this posting. Please, no phone calls, snail mail, or agencies.