|Technical Sales/Service Municipal Business|
FUNCTION: The Technical Sales Representative, will aggressively execute a sales strategy with the fundamental objective to grow direct sales volume in municipal markets of designate territory.
established standards. Further, oversight includes providing solutions to customer
issues and initiatives as they arise.
He/she will participate in the development of the company’s short and long-term
sales plan, forecast, bid strategy and budget.
DUTIES: Specifically, the Technical Sales Representative, will have designated territory responsibility for the following functions:
· Understand the safe handling, health and safety rules. Explain to customers the safe handling, storage and use of the products. Comply with all safety practices and environmental regulations applicable to the customer site.
· Meeting or exceeding sales target levels, growing volume, and increasing market share.
· Application of flocculants and coagulants in the municipal market also
including commercialization activities to analyze competitive product performance.
· Developing and maintaining favorable relationships with customers and
ensuring that satisfactory customer service is provided at all times.
· Maintain the confidentiality of the Company’s products, customers,and
· Create and manage presentations to Customers, internal and external, for
the company’s business.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline or business degree and equivalent
market experience is required.
· A minimum of five years, successful and progressive industry experience in Sales
and Service of related products.
· A character that is confident, bright, articulate, innovative, highly motivated and
self-starting with a high energy level and a spirit of team effort and cooperation,
and of the highest integrity.
· Ability to develop and further grow sales; in a designated territory.
· Strong orientation to customer service and the ability to gain respect of the end user.
· Knowledge and ability to create sales quotations for chemical and equipment packages.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
· The ability to participate effectively in sales and business planning, and to
arrive at sound decisions designed to produce effective results.
· Microsoft Office Suite experience at the intermediate to advanced level.
|Number of Openings|