The Technical Service Representative will be responsible for managing the integrity of various customer polymer projects in the field. They will ensure that the Company’s products and polymer make down equipment are performing to established standards by visiting the customer site and providing solutions for the customer to problems as they arise. They will also meet with customers and provide solutions to their initiatives. The Technical Service Representative's home office will be in the vicinity of the following areas: Philadelphia, PA / Allentown, PA / Scranton, PA / New Haven, CT / Trenton, NJ.
- Evaluating fluid properties of polymer projects.
- Provide technical assistance and solutions to the customer’s plant operators and maintenance personnel in the field.
- Assist in the maintenance and installation of polymer make down equipment including initial start-ups.
- Participate in creating additional volume by creating sales in field locations by providing solutions to customer initiatives.
- Attend trade shows, company sponsored customer training and promotions to grow volume and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a high level of general knowledge of the products and services offered .
- Maintain the confidentiality of the Company’s products, customers, and proprietary information.
- Assure that the product performance is in compliance with all federal, state, customers, and regulatory compliance.
- Follow all company and customer safety compliance policies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of two to five years combined, successful and progressive technical service experience required preferably in the chemical industry.
- Ability to develop and further customer service, and enhance the efforts of the sales force in achieving company objectives.
- Strong orientation to team development and the ability to support the sales staff and gain their cooperation and respect.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Confident, bright, articulate, innovative, highly motivated and self-starter with a high energy level.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training